Monday, December 19, 2016

Animation Final

Animation Final

I think in this semester I enjoyed doing independent animation the most. I made intros for peoples channels on youtube. Me being a creative minded person, I found it hard for me to follow along with the outlines and rules of the projects. This is why for my final I will show everything that I made independently.


Shown above is an animation I made for sports events. I aways see that these animations are all the same and they can be a little bit too much. This is why I decided to go for a simple, but active, design concept. The programs that I used to make this are called Cinema 4D and After effects. I used c4d to model the text movements and blank white environment, then I used After Effects to create the bouncy sync and color correction.


Shown above is a model based logo animation I made and is really unique to the usual style of animations I create. I was testing stuff out in Cinema 4D, and found a tool called "matrix extrude". What this allowed me to do is curved and twisting extrudes that come off of the flat disks. I put a couple of other rotating objects around the logo.


Finally shown above is a promotional video that I made for my channel. I put some of my best works into it, and spent 2 days working on the video. This was a very fun project for me to work on because I got to showcase what I have a passion for doing in my free time.

Overall i enjoyed this class a lot! This semester had its ups and downs but overall it was very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment